WHAT TO EXPECT AT CAMP CHECK-IN
You can arrive anytime during the designated check-in time period, but please leave yourself enough time to complete all of the check-in process - you may feel rushed if you arrive too close to the closing time. (Tip: The longest lines tend to be at the very beginning and very end of check-in).
If you are unable to attend check-in during the designated times due to extenuating circumstances, please contact our office so that we can make alternate arrangements with you.
CHECK-IN PART ONE: ADMINISTRATIVE
Administrative check-in must be done first.
This takes place in the lobby of the UTSA Music Building (located on the second floor). Parking is available in the lots directly at the foot of the Music Building. Parking is free on weekends in any UNMARKED parking spot. (see attached map)
At Administrative check-in you will:
- Turn in all required forms.
- No camper may start camp without all required forms being completed and signed by a guardian.
- Confirm with the cashier that you are paid in full.
- If you have a balance it MUST be paid at this time. No camper may start camp without payment in full.
- Purchase a camp CD - (optional)
OTHER STOPS: Based on preference, you may have other stops which include signing up for private lessons, and performing a placement audition. Once you are done with Administrative Check-in, you may leave for the day. We will see you in the morning!